Frank Ocean - 'Memrise'


Grammy-Winning artist Frank Ocean pleasantly surprised fans in the early hours of Friday morning when he released a new song on his personal Tumblr page.
In the two minute track entitled 'Memrise'  he talks about a mysterious lover.

"I memorized the wayward expressions//Never look down //Never let you see me down //I memorized the way no directions//Can I come over now //I’d like to stay a little while 
I memorized your body exposed //I could fuck you all night long //From a memory alone" 

Earlier this year Frank hired new management Three Six Zero, who also manage artists such as Calvin Harris and Deadmau5. Not much is known about the new album apart from director Nabil Elderkin saying that it "blows the sophomore-album myth out of the water."





 

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
urbanforward8's items Go to urbanforward8's photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Fashion, Music, Sport and lifesytle. For inquiries please email me - urbanforward8@gmail.com