So, spring is finally here! - (and hopefully it'll last more than 2 days)


                                                                             

At long last the ray bans come out, we lose the thick winter jumpers and start wearing t-shirts.

Walking along the Regents Canal on Sunday I spotted two boys sitting on the lock dressed in the most 'summery' outfits I've seen all year. (Says a lot about the British weather!) I nervously approached them wondering how they would react when I ask them if I can take their photos for my blog. They enthusiastically agreed and I snapped my pictures and said a "thank you" and walked away. It only occurred to me afterwards that I had missed out a few vital things to ask them before I left "What's your name?" "how old are you?" "where are your clothes from?" and "where do you usually shop?" but hey! Everyone has to start somewhere!





 

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
urbanforward8's items Go to urbanforward8's photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Fashion, Music, Sport and lifesytle. For inquiries please email me - urbanforward8@gmail.com