My Ranger Experience.



The Rangers have officially amazed London again! Despite upsets yesterday due to an age restriction at their gig, they drove the crowds crazy today Wednesday June 12th 2013 during their 'Meet and Greet' session.
Like I said in the J Cole post you never really know how normal celebrities are until you meet them.
Feeling sick and shaking with nerves me and my sister approached the front of the queue and were given our wristbands. As we were guided down the stairs to meet the boys we were handed free posters and CD's of their new mix tape 'Golden' for them to sign. As I was walking down the stairs I was suffering from a major outbreak of butterflies 'jerkin' around in my stomach. I dropped my bag on the floor and excitedly walked over to them. I handed them the poster and my Langston t-shirt for them to sign and showed Langston my photo from last year and he said "Oh yeah, I remember you."  - This made me so happy! I was so glad that they remembered me! - we then got our pictures taken and headed back upstairs.
Afterwards the boys came back and said hello to the few of us who were there. I managed to get a picture with Julian (before he tripped over the chair and nearly fell on his face!)

I wanted to get a picture with Langston too before the crowd got too wild and we were all asked to leave, so I slipped my way past security and made my way over to him.


Sadly I didn't get a chance to take one with DayDay! But hey, there's always next year. 

The Rangers are shooting their 'Vibin' music video tomorrow (13/06/13) and London fans are invited to take part. Location and times are to be announced so make sure you check out @ThemPRangers for more information.  
                                                                                                                                                                         

 

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
urbanforward8's items Go to urbanforward8's photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Fashion, Music, Sport and lifesytle. For inquiries please email me - urbanforward8@gmail.com